Contraception clinics provide a selection of solutions and that can offer:
Some contraception clinics may offer specialist services also, including:
- counselling for incest, rape and abuse that is sexual (male sterilisation) counselling and procedures
- pre-abortion and post-abortion counselling and recommendation
- gynaecology clinics
- menopause clinics
- female sterilisation counselling and recommendation
- “well woman” screening
Where may I obtain an implant fitted or eliminated?
You could get a contraceptive implant fitted or eliminated:
- at a contraception or health that is sexualGUM) clinic
- by a GP or training nursing assistant
Only a particularly trained physician or nursing assistant can fit or eliminate implants that are contraceptive.
Contraceptive implants are offered for free in the NHS.
Fitting and getting rid of your contraceptive implant
A contraceptive implant is a slim, versatile pipe about 4cm long and 2mm thick.Continue reading